Welcome to the Brisbane Concert Orchestra
As Queensland’s longest running community orchestra, the Brisbane Concert Orchestra (BCO) is renowned for its highly energetic performances of both classical and popular repertoire
Join the Brisbane Concert Orchestra on Saturday 23rd May as it presents Power and Passion, the first concert in its 2020 Flagship Series . We will be joined by exciting young local violinist Julia Hill playing two movements of the ever popular Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto.
BCO has a big lineup of concerts planed for 2020. More details will be available closer to each event.
- Saturday 28 March 12pm, 1pm, 2pm Queen Street Mall Concert
- Saturday, 23 May 7.30pm Power and the Passion Concert at The Old Museum Building, Bowen Hills
- Sunday, 21 June Kiddies Cushion Concert (for children up to 7 years of age) at Red Hill Community Sports Centre
- Saturday, 15 August 12pm, 1pm, 2pm Queen Street Mall Concert
- Saturday, 5 September Musical Theatre Concert Iona College, Wynnum
- Sunday, 25 October Children's Concert (for primary school aged children) at Red Hill Community Sports Centre
- Christmas concert TBD
Do you love making music, meeting new people, and performing live? Then why not consider joining the world's friendliest orchestra! Vacancies currently exist for Double Bass, Bassoon, French Horn and Tuba.